Sunday 8 January 2012

Grand Nephews birthday

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and enjoying a break from your usual weekly routine. Tomorrow it's a grand nephews 1st birthday, he is such a happy smiling boy.  Here's the card I've made him, please excuse the photography, unfortunately I fell over on friday when I popped to my local post office and am unable to bend easily as I'm all bruised and  caught my back! Oh well I 'll just have to be more careful and watch where I'm going! lol
I added the topper with dimensionals and then put some stickles diamond on the no. 1 and used a coral colour stickles to represent the flames coming from the rocket.  I add the rocket with dimensions to the frame with an extra dimensional at the end to keep it level.. The base card is cream colour and 5X5inch square.


No comments: