Thursday, 27 January 2011

Dirt bike cards

 Hi everyone, I thought I'd show you a couple of cards made using a dirt bike sheet I've designed.  The first card was made by Marie for her grandson.  She used the backing sheet and added the topper with dimensionals, then finished the card with peeloff sentiments etc.
For the second card I used SU ink (banana and apricot ones, sorry I can't remember the exact names of the colours! ) to daub a 'ring of fire'.  I added the topper flat to the card and added the decoupage bike for dimension using 1mm foam pads.  The fibres  were from my stash.

No comments: