Saturday 4 December 2010

S on S Mod mix

Morning everyone, thought I'd make something a little different for this Saturdays offering, as usual I've designed it to be printed on A4 landscape.  As you can see from my cards that I've made using this sheet my printer isn't working properly and won't print anything other than green and yellow tones! lol   I must say I like the colours my printer has used and if any of you would like me to make the sheet with these colours just let me know and I'll see what I can do! lol 

Recipe for the cards

for the flower one I cut out the peices from the sheet and added a SU punches 3 flower for the centre with a brad from my stash.  I used gold peeloffs and coloured the flowers with SU Gable green and the leaves with Sage shadow. 
For the butterfly card I cut out the peices as you can see and layered them onto a papermania scallop edge card. nd added some star dust stickles in the centre of the butterfly.  I also drew in the butterfly antennae I think using the gable green.
Now you know how bad my printer is as these colours match the colours on the sheet that it printed out! lol 


No comments: