Saturday 18 September 2010

S on S Duck & caller

Thought I'd do a sheet for our men again. Hope you like this weeks offering. As usual click the image to enlarge before saving/printing and print on landscape A4. I hope to show you some example cards using this sheet later today. The sentiment circle fits a 1 1/2" punch.
As promised here are 2 cards I've made using this sheet. The larger card is 5x7" and the sentiment topper is cut with a 1 1/2" punch and placed on a SU scallop circle punch and then 1 3/4 " circle punch. Then I used SU dimensionals to add to the card. The ribbon is from my stash. The second card is 4x4" and I used some scraps of ds paper that I've torn and then stamped some branch images using whisper inks and then used a bit of chocolate chip sponged where the duck is sitting so that he isn't sitting in thin air! lol

No comments: